Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Mission Continues

Well met with the doc today. I have to see an allergist to find out what is killing my sinuses. I also have to start wearing compression socks in the evenings to help the blood flow in my legs. That's right, compression socks. I'm a couple fuzzy, hard candies at the bottom of my purse shy of completely transforming into an elderly woman. Despite my dip into the geriatric pool, I plan to go for our walk tonight. Speaking of my walk...I have been using 'Endomondo' to document our efforts. Has anyone used this app. before? It is quite fancy. It keeps track of our pace, time, etc. The app. also, very stalkerish like, keeps track of our route. Apparently, a copy of our stats and route can instantly be uploaded for all of my facebook friends to see. I accidentally hit the facebook upload, and was in a panic trying to quickly delete it from my page. Not only do I not want people to know the exact location of our route, because well you never know, but also, walking a .5 mile at a snail's pace is really not something that is 'status' worthy. Let's save the status updates for important things like 'totally loving these new shoes' and 'just cooking in the kitchen.' My serious lack of athleticism should be relegated for my blog only. Lucky you. Maybe this walk will be an actual mile, or maybe I will tripped by a snake and sprain my ankle. Either way, next post should be thrilling! Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Adrianne said...

Thank you for making me laugh out loud AT WORK about your .5 mile at a snail's pace not being 'status' worthy. And again as I was typing this. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home