Monday, March 18, 2013

A Visual Post

 
 
I thought we could do something a little different for this post. I have had a very emotionally draining past couple of months. My husband was gone for the entire month of February. In that time, my mother had to have very serious, emergency gallbladder surgery that required her to be in the hospital for a week, and my brother was inolved in a head on collision, that he was lucky to walk away from. They are both doing well now, but I have found that it is difficult to relive all of these events in my writing. So, instead, I chose to turn to photography. These are all pictures of things that belong to my mother. This post will be a visual one. Enjoy.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home